I know, I know, I know… I’ve been a horrible blogger and haven’t posted in 10 days. And it’s almost Christmas, which means a lot of cookies and sappy movies and hanging out and very little to no blogging. I love this little blog and I am so grateful for those of you who take the time to stop by. Please don’t leave me! I will be back with all new programming around the new year. Here is a sneak peak of what you have to look forward to…
- Eric and I are giant suckers and might adopt another cat but it’s complicated and whoa is us we don’t know what we should do.
- It’s been almost 6 months since I’ve gone vegetarian – what is up with that?
- Christmas recap – sugar and presents and the first full-season THUNDER GAME SOEXCITEDYES!
- New Year’s Eve recap – we are boring and have no plans, yet.
- Oh yeah, working out. That.
- A super awesome and easy hummus recipe.
- Art! And apartment projects galore!
- Book club, for reals this time!
- Possibly some beauty tips (stop laughing) and/or tips on surviving your thirties. For example, be really immature and people will think you are younger than you actually are. It works.
- Probably some other things, too.
As you can see, you don’t want to miss all of the amazing post sure to come. Please forgive me my laziness (and gluttony).
Merry Christmas to all! Or Hanukkah. Or Kwankaa. Or whatever you choose to celebrate! As long as there is food … way, way too much food.
See ya on the flip side!