Hi, guys! Welcome to a completely random post with no direction or real importance. (Shut it. My posts are typically super important.)
So, I’ve had a dry spell the last few days. Couldn’t think of anything good to write. So I decided to do what all us bloggers do when we don’t know what to say. Make a list!
1. Exercise. I’m doing it. I fell off the wagon for 2 1/2 weeks, starting with Thanksgiving. At first I was just busy, then I thought I needed a little break. Well, I should have known better, because I get a horrible case of inertia when I skip the gym for more than two days. I labeled yesterday No Excuses Monday and forced myself to go after work. I’m glad I did, but man it was hard! I doubt that I got that out of shape from just two weeks off (although the pound and a half of holiday cookies could have done it), so I’m sure it was all mental. In any case, I’m glad I made that first step back!
2. Christmas. Is in just 13 days. (runs screaming from the room because ohmygod I am not ready even a little bit)
Yeah, haven’t really started on any of my DIY gifts yet, unless you count buying three out of five supplies for only one of the gifts, which I do. Because I need to give myself a little delusion to get through the season.
Delusion, and hot chocolate…
3. The Thunder. It’s happening! Can’t write this paragraph without using all exclamation points! AND CAPS! BECAUSE THEY ARE BACK IN MERE DAYS – WITH A PRESEASON GAME AIRING ON THE 20TH AND THE REGULAR SEASON STARTING ON CHRISTMAS DAY! IT’S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!!!!
Yeah, I’m pretty excited.
4. Food. Will talk about that in an upcoming post.
5. Cats. Will also talk about them in an upcoming post. Hold onto your pants, because it’s (maybe?) a big one.
Okay, fine, here’s a picture of Ella to tide you over.
Sorry. You can’t get back the 2 minutes it took you to read this. They are mine forever mwahahahaha.